SSN or ITIN: You Need A Filled Out I-9 Form


As a payroll company that specializes in adding ITIN workers to payroll, we hear this question all the time: "How can we add people as W-2 employees if they're not allowed to work?"

The simple answer is, you can't.

The bottom line is...

It doesn't matter if someone has an SSN (Social Security Number) or an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number); what really counts is if they can fill out the I-9 form.




For the latest in payroll videos designed to help your business, please watch  and subscribe to our Baron Payroll YouTube Channel. 

Have employees with ITINs you want to add to your payroll? Baron will add your ITIN workers to your payroll.

Book Time With Bill Elkins